Fatigue Wellbeing hub
start your journey to wellness today!
As the world is quickly evolving around us, we have decided to make our services digitally accessible to everyone with a computer, tablet or smart phone! The past year we have been working hard to offer our knowledge and expertise on a brand new platform called the ‘Fatigue Wellbeing Hub’.
How does it work?
The hub opens up content gradually to encourage users to pace their learning and make lifestyle choices which can be realistically maintained over time. The video content is delivered by our experienced and qualified Health Practitioners and is complemented with factsheets and advice from the teams own lived experience. Through our environment, nutrition, the power of the mind, movement and relaxation we believe positive outcomes can be achieved along with a better understanding of how to manage fatigue related symptoms.
What does the Hub have to offer?
The HUB offers over 100 videos and fact sheets from our qualified health practitioners offering advice on; the benefits of good nutrition, how to pace yourself, being mindful of your thinking, moving gently, managing pain, how to improve sleep, meditation sessions and much more. We are also introducing 2 Pilates sessions per month targeting different parts of our physical and mental wellbeing which will range from beginners classes to more advanced.
Don’t worry… we understand not everyone is tech savvy so we have made it easy for you to download and print out our fact sheets at home!
Community hubIndividual Sign Up
- Access to the ‘Community Hub’
- Video content full of knowledge and advice on improving your health
- New recipes to try
- Blog posts full of our top hints and tips
- Community Hub Access only
fatigue wellbeing hubMonthly Subscription
- 1 month free trial
- Video content from our qualified Health Practitioners
- Cool new recipes full of nutrition for you to try at home
- Meditation Sessions
- Pilates Classes
- Mindful Massage videos
- Knowledgeable Fact Sheets you can download and print out at home
- Continuous Access to our Community Hub
- Individual subscription only
bulk buy(50 - 250 people)
- Full access to The Community Hub
- Full access to the Fatigue Wellbeing Hub
- Receive a cheaper rate for bulk purchases
- Perfect for businesses looking to support teams/ multiple departments
why choose salus?
Our HUB is quickly evolving. We are working hard to continually add new features and content each month!
All advice and knowledge comes from our fully qualified Health Practitioners who have proven results in improving peoples health.
Salus has got over 10 years experience and has helped over 15,000 people affected by fatigue – we know our stuff!
Images: <a target=”_blank” href=”https://icons8.com/icons/set/money-box”>Money Box icon</a> icon by <a target=”_blank” href=”https://icons8.com”>Icons8</a>>